Tell Your Story
Join us as we build our first websites and begin to share our stories while building connections as a learning community
- Create a social and learning presence
- Launch a personal website
- Blog in a community of writers
How Are You Feeling
Visit this photo album.Choose one photo that best represents how you feel about this project. Then visit this etherpad and let us know what photo you chose and why
What Does IndieWeb Mean To You
- Visit the etherpad again and just jot down your thoughts on what you think IndieWeb means.
- Then go find out what others think. You can visit Twitter and look for the #IndieWeb hash tag or visit Chat and ask yourself.
What does Open Educational Resources Mean to You?
- Visit the etherpad and write down your first thoughts on what open educational resources (OER) means
- Then find a partner in our group and go on a defintion scavenger hunt
- Devlop a presentation to share defining OER. This can be a powerpoint, slide show, web page, song, anything.
Build Your Website
- Once you complete the first three challenges you will be given a website.
- Fill out your profile
- Develop a presentation to share defining OER. This can be a powerpoint, slide show, web page, song, anything.
- Publish a post explaining why you think we should have our own websites.